How to make the most out of Academic Advising:
- Check your CFCC email account regularly.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor during the pre-registration advising period. Keep your appointment and don’t be late.
- Review your program of study and think about which classes you would like to take prior to your meeting.
- Become familiar with the academic policies and procedures outlined in the College Catalog.
- Research 4-year colleges and universities that you may be interested in transferring to early in your enrollment at CFCC so you can consider their requirements when selecting courses.
NC 4-year colleges and universities
- Seek assistance as soon as a problem arises. Do not wait!
“Everyone working there was awesome! They went above and beyond to help me. I really appreciate everything.” – CFCC Student