When should I go to the Academic Advising Center?


  • If you are a new student who completed the online New Student Orientation and need help selecting and registering for courses.
  • If your faculty advisor or another CFCC staff member refers you to the center for help with a registration issue.
  • If you are a returning student and need assistance with registration.
  • If you are planning to transfer to a 4-year college or university (College Transfer student) and need assistance in developing a 4-year degree transfer plan.