Welcome back to the Fall semester at CFCC. As online instructors, you are likely busy adding finishing touches to your courses and getting to know your new students.
The Distance Learning Department wants to advise you of a few updates and tips:
- Please review our Faculty Blackboard FAQ list for some common questions and answers.
- The Distance Learning Website has been revised, but still contains the same information about procedures and guidelines, course devlopment, Blackboard resources, and additional information. We hope you find the new Website easier to navigate.
- Several tutorials have been includedÂ on the Teaching with Blackboard 9 page to assist you with content creation and to help resolve a few problems. For instance, there a number of tutorials addressing error messages and instances where students cannot view content.
- The Training Schedule has relocated to the revised Website. Please check back frequently for new workshop offerings.
- As always, refer to the Procedures and Guidelines section for information related to course copies, the contingency plan, and other distance learning information.
- The Course Development page includes information to help you create quality online courses.