This position assists the IT staff with technical support of desktop computers, peripherals, applications, and related technology.Â Support includes specifications, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines, as stated in the contract Performance Work Statement/Statement of work
- Will assist users with computer desktop systems, peripherals, and desktop software
- Will setup desktop computers and peripherals (i.e., printers, CAC readers, scanners, etc.), setting up and testing network connections.
- Will install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Microsoft (MS) Windows 7; Windows XP, and Vista Operating Systems.
- Will ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Requirements: Active Security Clearance, Security+ and MCP or MCSE certified
Contact Matthew Thomas at Career Services at CFCC at 362-7047