Local company is seeking a software developer. Must be experienced with Oracle Developer, good with SQL and PL/SQL, must have a college degree in computer science, and a strong business background is preferred. For additional information contact Matthew Thomas, Career Services at CFCC at 362-7047 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archive for the ‘jobs’ Category
Wide Open Technologies is looking for a Web Programmer. Candidate should be highly skilled with expertise in PHP, Linux, and MySQL. Experience with cloud infrastructures, CMS systems (such as WordPress), and shopping cart software is all a plus. The location of the position is in Wilmington, NC. Email Robert Sharp at email@example.com.
Area Network Technician position is open now with the New Hanover County Schools.
Check into it…
A.C. Valor in Castle Hayne, NC is looking or a graphic artist/screen printer to work with local company owner. Duties include:
- Creating and applying decorations to apparel using screen printing and heat pressing methods
- Coating, burning, cleaning, and reclaiming screens
- Using manual screen press
- Mixing inks to create custom colors
- Creating unique logos using adobe illustrator
Desired start date December 13th. Get your applications in right away. Approximately 12-15 hours per week. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position assists the IT staff with technical support of desktop computers, peripherals, applications, and related technology. Support includes specifications, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines, as stated in the contract Performance Work Statement/Statement of work
- Will assist users with computer desktop systems, peripherals, and desktop software
- Will setup desktop computers and peripherals (i.e., printers, CAC readers, scanners, etc.), setting up and testing network connections.
- Will install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Microsoft (MS) Windows 7; Windows XP, and Vista Operating Systems.
- Will ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Requirements: Active Security Clearance, Security+ and MCP or MCSE certified
Contact Matthew Thomas at Career Services at CFCC at 362-7047
Will answer various workstation hardware/software technical questions and provide initial telephonic (Tier 1) support to customers on all aspects of workstation hardware and software issues
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP operating systems.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 Standard and Professional applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project), Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and other standard [customer specified] applications.).
- Requirements: Active Security Clearance and A+ certified
Contact Matthew Thomas in Career Services at CFCC at 362-7047.
AOS Research, a market research call center company in downtown Wilmington (Cotton Exchange), is currently looking for an IT Manager to join their team. Primary duties could include hardware, data processing and database management. Analytical skills and some database experience is preferred. This position is 40 hours per week. Submit cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. November 23, 2010 deadline.
An IT company and solutions firm in Wilmington is seeking a network engineer. Looking for a candidate who has experience with Windows XP/Vista, Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, TCP/IP, network troubleshooting, LAN, WAN, VPN, and antivirus. Router experience and certifications a plus.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Progress Energy is beginning its next round of intern recruitments! Progress Energy’s college recruiting season is well under way. On-campus visits have begun that will focus on recruiting talent for 2011 internship, co-op and entry level positions. To view a full listing of Progress Energy’s scheduled recruiting events, please visit http://www.progress-energy.com/aboutus/employment/careerfairs.asp. Be aware that the deadline for applications is Oct. 22, 2010.
If a student wishes to be considered for one of these positions, he or she should apply online to:
https://secure.progress-energy.com/sid/aboutus/employment/gateway.asp by Oct. 22.
Employment Opportunity at UNCW – UNCW IT Security Technology Analyst:
This position is time limited (subject to renewal pending availability of funding.) This position manages enterprise application access, maintenance and administration.
Responsibilities include: coordinating application installation and upgrades; developing, testing and implementing application components to address customized requirements; providing user support and information where security questions and assigned applications are concerned; and researching and developing recommendations for Imaging equipment standards. For more info/to apply: http://jobs.uncw.edu