Yes, it’s true. CFCC has its own Instructional Technology website.Â This website provides faculty and staff with tons of resources for technology based-applications.
- Workshop scheduleÂ (they are all free!)
- Registration page for workshops
- Do-It-Yourself Resources page that provides handouts, material, or tutorials for all Instructional Technology workshops offered here at CFCC. Â If you can’t make a particular workshop and would love to learn more about it, this is the perfect place to go.
- Web tools and applications for learning. Â These tools range from onlineÂ note-takingÂ applications to creating accessible multimedia for your courses.
- Equipment available for checkout to faculty and staff.
This is all for YOU! The Instructional Technology Unit was created to provide support and resources for the faculty/staff. We want toÂ effectivelyÂ andÂ creativelyÂ use technology both in Â instruction and the workplace at CFCC.
If you don’t know where or how to get started, have questions, need suggestions… please contact me! That is what I’m here for!
phone extension: 7038