Cape Fear is truly a “community” college. WeÂ partner with regional businesses and industry to provide valuable job training.Â We prepare thousands of studentsÂ each year forÂ transfer toÂ four-year universities. We create exciting experiential learning opportunitiesÂ through our cooperative education (co-op) programs which allowÂ students to earn college credit for supervised work experience. Our continuing education programs serve the larger community though numerous certification programs, personal enrichment classes and basic skills training. Our early college high school programs allow hundreds of area high school students to earn college creditÂ and to prepare early forÂ their careers.
Cape Fear Community College is one of the oldest and largest schools in the North Carolina community college system. Approximately 30,000 students take courses here each year.
Many of the things that make CFCC such a special place would not be possible without the support of caring people in our community like you. As the college grows, so does our need for your support.
There are many ways to CONNECT with Cape Fear Community College:
- Establish an endowed or non-endowed scholarship or a planned gift
- Volunteer on boards and advisory committees
- Mentor or tutor CFCC students
- Participate in Sea Devils athletic events: basketball, golf, soccer and volleyball; visit www.goseadevils.com
- Join the Alumni Association; visit www.cfcc.edu/alumni
- Become a Holiday Helper; assist students in providing holiday joy to their families
- Learn more about CFCC and help spread the word in the community
For more information about any of these opportunities, please call 910.362.7207.