Scholarships are established with gifts from donors to the Foundation. Criteria for awarding the scholarships are specified by the donor in conjunction with Foundation staff. The college Financial Aid Office administers the awarding of scholarships to CFCC students. Scholarships are subject to change without notice.
Applying for Scholarships
Students should contact the Financial Aid Office for applications, forms and specific information regarding scholarships. Please see the Financial Aid page for additional information. When completing the FAFSA and general scholarship application, you are applying for all scholarships that you meet the criteria.
Scholarship Information by Category
- CFCC Foundation Merit Scholarships
- Scholarships For Any Program of Study
- Scholarships for College Transfer Programs
- Scholarships for Education and Associate Degree Programs
- Scholarships for Architecture, Drafting and Design, Construction, Engineering, Electronics and Related Programs
- Scholarships for Accounting, Business and Related Programs
- Scholarships for Culinary, Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Scholarships for Landscape Gardening
- Scholarships for Allied Health, Nursing, Radiography, Dental, and Health Related Programs
- Scholarships for Marine Technology
- Scholarships for other Vocational and Technical Programs
- Scholarships for Early Childhood Education