Travel with CFCC!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
Attention alumni, faculty, staff and friends of Cape Fear Community College: The CFCC Foundation personally invites you to join us as we travel to exotic destinations abroad! Enjoy breathtaking scenery, historic cities and many other amazing sites. On every trip you will make new friendships and explore attractions that will touch your life long after you return home. CFCC staff will work hard to ensure that each trip is an unparalled travel value.
Are you in need of a vacation? How about China? This 9 day journey through Beijing will take you to the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Peking Duck, Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square! You will also experience an acrobatics show and a home -hosted lunch. Included in the rate of $3,049 (double): round trip airfare from Wilmington International Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, and hotel transfers.
If you are interested in learning how you can travel to Beijing, while supporting CFCC student scholarships, please attend this special travel presentation on Thursday, October 16,2014 at 2:00 p.m. in the Union Station building. RSVP’s must be made to Susan Ehrle at 910-763-8446.
Yellowstone & the Wild West
featuring 4 nights in Jackson & Grand Teton Natl Park
June 20-27, 2014
7 day tour includes:
- Salt Lake City Tour
- Grand Teton National Park
- Jenny Lake Cruise
- Yellowstone National Park
- Old Faithful Geyser
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- National Elk Refuge
- Park City, UT
- Utah Olympic Park
- 4 nights in Jackson, WY
$2,195 per person double
+ $750 single supplement
Italy & Switzerland
November 1-9, 2014
9-Day Tour Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from NY
- 7 Nights accommodation
- Luxury motor coach
- Professional tour manager
- Breakfast daily
- 2 lunches
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner
- Two cooking class/demos
- Wine tasting and tour
- Sightseeing per itinerary
$2,999 P/P dbl occ.
(plus air taxes, pending Air Confirmation)
Sorrento, Naples, Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi, and Rome
November 1-9, 2013
Irish Adventure, March 10-18, 2013
CFCC students, staff, and friends celebrated St. Patrick’s Day and Spring Break in Ireland!
- 7 nights in Superior and First Class hotels
- Full breakfast daily except Day 1
- 6 dinners including:
- Abbey Tavern traditional Irish dinner and show
- 5 table dhote dinners
- Welcome get-together drink
- Tours of Dublin and Belfast
- Titanic walking tour of Cobh
- Visit to newly opened Titanic Museum
- Walking tours of Waterford and Derry with local guides
- Visits and admissions to Book of Kells at Trinity College; Glendalough Visitor Center; Dunbrody Famine Ship; House of Waterford Crystal; Blarney Woolen Mills; Skellig Experience; Foynes Flying Boat Museum; Cliffs of Moher; Knock Shrine; W.B. Yeats Grave; Giant’s Causeway; Ring of Kerry
- Fully escorted
- All local taxes, hotel service charges and porterage for one suitcase per person
Total cost is $2,890 per person based on double occupancy, land and air from Wilmington.* To book your trip today, contact Karen Pittman, AAA vacations, 910.763.8446 ext 17513 and mention the “CFCC Irish Adventure” for your special pricing.
*Pricing based on current rates. Per person deposit of $250 required (non refundable unless optional travel insurance is obtained at time of booking).
Innagural voyage: “From the Cape Fear to the Danube”…A Luxury River Cruise from Germany – Hungary, departing October 27, 2012
Contact Karen Pittman at AAA Vacations 910.763.8446 ext 17513 to book your spot!
Pay tribute to the Queen of Europes great rivers, the enchanting Danube
German poet Friedrich Hlderlin called the Danube a refreshing, melodious river, sometimes foaming with high spirits, at other times dreaming serenely. For many centuries this river has been a reflection of Europe’s history, an economic lifeline, a great highway to conquest, and a source of inspiration for poets and musicians. Now it is your turn to be inspired.
Waltz your way along the Danube, sailing from one captivating city to the next. Visit Budapest, the beautiful Queen of the Danube. Spend two glorious nights in breathtaking Vienna, the Waltz Capital of the World. Discover charming villages of Durnstein and Melk, located in Austrias lush vineyard-rich Wachau Valley. Experience delightful Salzburg and colorful Passau, home to Europes largest pipe organ.
Passau to Budapest, 8 days
Day 1 Transfer from Munich airport to Passau (embark)
Day 2 Passau
Day 3 Linz (Salzburg)
Day 4 Melk, cruising the scenic Wachau Valley, DÃ¼rnstein
Day 5 Vienna
Day 6 Vienna, cruising the Danube
Day 7 Budapest
Day 8 Budapest (disembark), transfer to the airport
Enchanting Danube Includes:
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the majestic River Beatrice
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
- Complimentary fine European wines, choice of beer, and soft drinks during dinner onboard; bottled water in your stateroom; and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar
- 6 shore excursions, fully hosted by English-speaking local guides
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions
- Use of bicycles
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Signature Lecture: Austrias History in the Context of the House of Habsburg
- Exclusive Epicurean Adventurer Program
- Captains Welcome Gala & Farewell Dinner
- An experienced Cruise Manager and attentive, all English-speaking staff
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
Category 4 cabin, Moselle Deck $2625
Category 3 cabin, Danube Deck with French Balcony $3075
Category 2 cabin, Danube Deck with French Balcony $3250
To book your room today, contact Karen Pittman, AAA vacations, 910.763.8446 ext 17513 and mention the “CFCC Danube Cruise” for your special pricing.
Rates are per person. Airfare is available at additional cost. Deposit of $200 per person due at booking. Deposit is non refundable. Final payment is due July 23, 2012
*Rate and savings are per person and listed in US dollars. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Prices include standard accommodations, double occupancy. Additional fee applies for a category upgrades. For complete details, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit www.uniworld.com. CST #2075415-20