Students in Cape Fear Community College’s hotel and restaurant management program will be taking over the kitchen and dining room at Wrightsville Beach’s Bluewater Grill for a special dinner held on April 25.
Held in cooperation with LM Restaurants, the “Foodraiser” will benefit the N.C. Hospitality Education Foundation and Cape Fear Community College.
Students will be preparing the meal in the kitchen and serving the meal in the dining room. The event will also feature live music and a silent auction.
First course: choice of
- mixed greens and spinach salad with strawberries with lemon poppy-seed dressing
Second course: choice of
- Seasonal fish with mango, pineapple and cilantro salsa with dirty rice and green beans
- Pesto chicken with sun-dried tomato cream sauce over penne pasta
- Jerk porterhouse pork chop with apple cinnamon marmalade, cheese mashed potatoes and green beans
- Dessert table set up with chocolate dipped strawberries stuffed with cheesecake filling and graham cracker crust and lemon custard tarts topped with blueberries and strawberries with a Coffee station
Tickets are $35 each and include a two-course meal, two glasses of wine and a dessert. Seatings for the event will begin at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. Tickets are on sale now at 256-8500 or at www.bluewaterdining.com/store.