Program Reviews are conducted at least every five years for a program. What sort of data is used for this? Well, there is a lot.
- Student Profile: Full-time/Part-time. Male/female. Ethnicity.
- FTE – last 5 years.
- Number of graduates by year (and by degree type AAS, AS, AA, C, D).
- Note how many of the Performance Measures for Student Success apply to this program.
- Any accreditation by an outside agency or board.
- Faculty and Staffing information.
- Advisory committee update and meeting minutes.
- Curriculum review (up to date, last revised, number hours to complete).
- Any articulation agreement with other colleges.
- Equipment expenses by year.
- Graduation rates.
- Employment trends
- Currently enrolled students
- Advisory Committee
- Employee Satisfaction
And that’s why it takes nearly an entire year to complete a program review!