Program Reviews are conducted at least every five years for a program. What sort of data is used for this? Well, there is a lot.
- Â Â Student Profile: Full-time/Part-time. Male/female. Ethnicity.
- Â Â FTE â€“ last 5 years.
- Â Â Number of graduates by year (and by degree type AAS, AS, AA, C, D).
- Â Â Note how many of the Performance Measures for Student Success apply to this program.
- Â Â Any accreditation by an outside agency or board.
- Â Â Faculty and Staffing information.
- Â Â Advisory committee update and meeting minutes.
- Â Â Curriculum review (up to date, last revised, number hours to complete).
- Â Â Any articulation agreement with other colleges.
- Â Â Equipment expenses by year.
- Â Â Graduation rates.
- Â Â Employment trends
- Â Â Surveys
- Â Â Â Currently enrolled students
- Â Â Â Graduates
- Â Â Â Advisory Committee
- Â Â Â Employee Satisfaction
And thatâ€™s why it takes nearly an entire year to complete a program review!