Representatives from ECU’s Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (BSIT) program to visit CFCC on Thursday, April 25
Representatives from ECU’s Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology (BSIT) program will be visiting Cape Fear Community College’s North Campus on Thursday, April 25, 2013.
The AAS programs accepted into the BSIT include:
• Chemical Technology
• Computer Engineering Technology
• Computer Information Technology
• Computer-Integrated Machining
• Electrical/Electronics Technology
• Electronics Engineering Technology
• Industrial Systems Technology
• Mechanical Engineering Technology
Advisors from the BSIT program will be on campus from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM to meet with students, faculty advisors, and counselors.
• 10:00 AM – Speaking to Computer-Integrated Machining and Mechanical Engineering classes in NB-148.
• 11:00 AM – Speaking to Computer Engineering Students in NB-237
• 12:00 PM – Walk-in Information Session for Students in NB-131B (conference room)
• 1:00 PM – Lunch break
• 2:00 PM – Information Session for Faculty Advisors and Counselors (and students who were unable to attend previous sessions) in NA-338.
For more information, contact Carol Brown at email@example.com