UNC-Pembroke to host information sessions on Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS)
Come and learn more about UNCP’s BIS! If your original goal at Cape Fear Community College was an Associate in Applied Science degree and the career opportunities the AAS provided, that same AAS degree can be your jumping off point to a higher elevation . . . a 4-year baccalaureate degree from UNCP through the BIS program.
There are three options at CFCC’s North Campus in Castle Hayne through our evening classes:
- The BIS in Applied Professional Studies (specialization in Office Administrati
- The BIS in Criminal Justice (specialization in Sociology)
- The BIS in Public and Non-Profit Administration (General)
UNC Pembroke’s BIS ONLINE program provides these additional options:
- The BIS in Applied Professional Studies (specialization in Advertising, Economic Development, or Financial Administration)
- The BIS in Applied Information Technology (specialization in Operations Management)
- The BIS in Criminal Justice (specialization in Applied Information Technology)
- The BIS in Public and Non-Profit Administration (General or specialization in Financial Administration)
To help those interested in learning more about the BIS programs, UNCP is hosting two information sessions. Students and advisors are encouraged to stop by and meet one on one with a UNCP representative.
North Campus – Monday, April 22, from 4:30 – 6:30 PM in the McKeithan Center Atrium (next to the BB&T Auditorium).
Downtown Campus – Wednesday, April 24, from 4:30 – 6:30 PM in L-110 (Cafeteria) of the Health Sciences/Learning Resources Center.
Submitted by Carol Brown, Transcript Evaluation Coordinator