Welcome to Cape Fear Community College
Congratulations, you are ready to register for Orientation if you have received your Letter of Acceptance and Orientation Checklist; otherwise you should not be on this website. ONLY continue this process if you have your Orientation Checklist in hand.
NOTE: All students should apply for financial aid at https://fafsa.ed.gov
If you are a student with a documented disability and need accommodations for Orientation, please contact Disability Support Services at 910-362-7158 or 910-362-7012
as soon as possible.
Sign up for ORIENTATION Fall 2014!
(Make sure you follow all 5 steps below!)
- Orientation Sessions are held at both campuses. Select one of the “Campus Sessions” links at the top of the page to view available dates and times. The campus where your program is taught is preferred as long as space is available, but not mandatory. If you are not sure where your program is taught click here for PROGRAM CAMPUS LOCATIONS.
- You will need the ORIENTATION PASSWORD, which is located on the Orientation Checklist.
- Complete the online Orientation Registration Form.
- After you have completed the online form, you will receive an email confirmation in your CFCC email account, which will include maps, driving directions and parking permit links.
- Return to the myCFCC portal homepage:
- PRINT YOUR ORIENTATION EMAIL CONFIRMATION
- PRINT YOUR PARKING PASS AND CAMPUS MAP
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR MORE THAN ONE ORIENTATION SESSION
Any questions, problems, or if you need to change sessions:
Call: Dianne Jones at 910-362-7332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org