Welcome to Cape Fear Community College. Follow the checklist below to register and prepare for one of the New Student Orientation Sessions . Only complete the steps below if you are a NEW STUDENT and have received your LETTER of ACCEPTANCE.
To register for an orientation session you will need the orientation session password included on your orientation invite. If you do not have an invitation or if you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chart Your Course to Success – Checklist
- Register for Orientation – Click on Month/Session at the top of this page.
- Print off your email confirmation with your date, time and check-in location.
- Print off your parking pass to place on your vehicle dash on the day of orientation.
If you have any problems printing the Parking Pass, please do not register for the Orientation Session again, just email email@example.com and another email confirmation will be sent to you.
- Login into WebAdvisor – Use the “What’s My Username” and “What’s My Password” links to set up your login information. You will need your Student ID number found on your Letter of Acceptance. To login go to cfcc.edu click on the WebAdvisor icon located on your home page. Go to the ‘Students Menu’. YOU MUST BRING YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO ORIENTATION. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER WITHOUT IT!
- Review the requirements for your program in WebAdvisor, Student Menu, under Academic Planning click on “Program Evaluation”
- Mark your calendar and attend Orientation on the date you made your reservation.
To be even better prepared you may also complete the following steps:
- Apply for financial aid at https://fafsa.ed.gov
- Submit the CFCC Scholarship Application available at http://cfcc.edu/finaid. Many scholarships require a college GPA but your application will be reviewed for eligibility after your first semester.
- Download and print a copy of this checklist.
Any questions or problems with the Orientation Reservation process call: Dianne Jones at 362-7332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org