Welcome to Cape Fear Community College
Congratulations, you are ready to register for Orientation if you have received your Letter of Acceptance and Orientation Checklist; otherwise you should not be on this website. ONLY continue this process if you have your Orientation Checklist in hand.
NOTE: All students should apply for financial aid at https://fafsa.ed.gov
If you are a student with a documented disability and need accommodations for Orientation, please contact Disability Support Services at 910-362-7158 or 910-362-7012
as soon as possible.
ATTENTION: Schedule for Orientation Day
Parents and guests will view the Welcome Presentation with students.
STUDENTS ONLY will go to Advising and Registration locations. This allows students an opportunity to begin building important relationships with faculty and professional advisors, which will help prepare them for future academic advising appointments during their time at CFCC. Students will be given the guidance and support necessary to make informed decisions.
Parents and guests will be free to pick up information on the college, visit the bookstore, or purchase refreshments from coffee shop on campus or one of the nearby restaurants.
Sign up for ORIENTATION Fall 2014!
(Make sure you follow all 5 steps below!)
- Orientation Sessions are held at both campuses. Select one of the Campus Sessions links at the top of the page to view available dates and times. The campus where your program is taught is preferred as long as space is available, but not mandatory. If you are not sure where your program is taught click here for PROGRAM CAMPUS LOCATIONS.
- You will need the ORIENTATION PASSWORD, which is located on the Orientation Checklist.
- Complete the online Orientation Registration Form.
- A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOUR CFCC EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS OF YOUR RESERVATION. PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION AND BRING IT TO ORIENTATION.
- Return to the myCFCC portal homepage:
- PRINT YOUR ORIENTATION EMAIL CONFIRMATION
- PRINT YOUR PARKING PASS AND CAMPUS MAP
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR MORE THAN ONE ORIENTATION SESSION
Any questions, problems, or if you need to change sessions:
Call: Dianne Jones at 910-362-7332 or email email@example.com