Being successful in college

If you want to be successful during your time at Cape Fear Community College, it is important to keep your priorities in line and keep your studies in the forefront of your thoughts at all times. I should know, because of all the available services I am a highly successful student at Cape Fear Community College. (I can assure you that wasn’t the case during my time in High School.) Cape Fear Community College makes it possible to handle the balancing act by offering different varieties of help.  If you need a quiet place to study, the library is available. If you need some help with your math homework (been there) the math lab is available  with tutors who are there for one reason, and that is to help students. The learning lab is also a great resource where you can use the available computers to work on all of your computer necessary class work. If you are looking for more one on one time you can schedule to meet with a tutor who  is trained to teach specific subjects that cover a wide range of areas. We also have a writing lab where a trained tutor will look over your paper before you hand it in. I know what you’re thinking, what else could I possibly need to help me succeed? Your professors are also available to speak with you after class or during their office hours.  With all these resources at your disposal, you have every ability to be able to succeed at Cape Fear Community College. Do not let your worries of the past dictate your future. It is a new beginning and you can make it whatever you desire.

-Jarrett