*You must be registered for your classes before you can set up a payment plan.
You will need the following information to set up a payment plan:
- Student ID #
- Student’s date of birth
- Payment method – Credit/Debit Card or Automatic bank payment (ACH)
To enroll in the tuition payment plan follow the steps below.
Login to your student portal at my.cfcc.edu
On the Portal home-page select the Payment Plan icon from the Single-Click Access tray.
Agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
You will then be redirected to the online access page for the payment plan registration. See the Screenshot below.
Enter or select the following information:
- User ID: Enter the student’s ID number (Example: 0123456).
- Password: Enter the student’s date of birth (Example: 01/01/90). Must include “/” between month/date/year.
- Term: Select the current term from the drop down menu.
- Select the “Calculate tuition” button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the payment process.