Tuition Payment Plan
Cape Fear Community College is pleased to offer a Tuition Payment Plan provided by Nelnet Business Solutions. This plan is intended to provide curriculum students with an easier way to pay tuition and fee expenses through affordable monthly payments.
How does it work?
- Sign up for the plan on the day you’re ready to make your first payment.
- After the initial payment your account will be drafted/charged on the 5th day of the following months till your balance is paid in full. See chart(s) below for specific dates.
The Payment Plan is available through August 16, 2018:
|Payment Plan Enrollment Date||Payment Amount||Payment Due Date|
|Through August 8th*, 2018
if you’ve pre-registered for classes
|33% of Tuition & Fees
$25.00 Enrollment Fee
|33% of Tuition & Fees||September 5, 2018|
|33% of Tuition & Fees||October 5, 2018|
*After this date the payment plan must be set-up on the day you register for classes.
Example For Fall 2018:
If you sign up on August 13th for 12 semester hours (a total of $1,058.00) your tuition and fee charges would be split in the following payments:
|Payment Amount||Payment Due Date|
|August 13th (the same day you register for classes)||$374.14||August 13,2018|
|$354.43||September 5, 2018|
|$354.43||October 5, 2018|
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Draft (ACH)
Cost to Participate:
- $25.00 Enrollment fee due with initial tuition and fees payment
- $30.00 Returned payment fee for any payments returned
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- Payments are processed on the 5th of each month following the initial payment and will continue until balance is paid in full.
- If we are not able to draft your payment successfully on the 5th the draft will be attempted again on the 20th of the month.
- You are responsible for notifying the Business Office 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date to deactivate your agreement when your financial aid is awarded.
- Pending financial aid will not reduce your balance due or payment amount until it is credited to your student account balance.
- Classes dropped or added will automatically adjust your next payment if it is completed 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date.
- Availability of the payment plan is determined by Cape Fear Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration
- Please review the terms and conditions prior to making your decision on whether the payment plan option is the method that best fits your needs.
- Review your agreement online through mycollegepaymentplan.com/cfcc
- Download a Payment Plan Brochure
Still have questions?
We’re here to help! Please contact the Cape Fear Community College Business Office at 910.362.7633