Tuition Payment Plan
Cape Fear Community College is pleased to offer a Tuition Payment Plan. This plan is intended to provide curriculum students with an easier way to pay tuition and fee expenses through affordable monthly payments.
How does it work?
- Sign up for the plan on the day you’re ready to make your first payment.
- After the initial payment your account will be drafted/charged on the 5th day of the following months till your balance is paid in full. See chart(s) below for specific dates.
The Payment Plan is available through January 10, 2019:
|Payment Plan Enrollment Date||Payment Amount||Payment Due Date|
|Through December 7*, 2018
if you’ve pre-registered for classes
|33% of Tuition & Fees
$25.00 Enrollment Fee
|33% of Tuition & Fees||January 5, 2019|
|33% of Tuition & Fees||February 5, 2019|
*After this date the payment plan must be set-up on the day you register for classes.
Example For Spring 2019:
If you sign up on December 12th for 12 semester hours (a total of $1,058.00) your tuition and fee charges would be split in the following payments:
|Payment Amount||Payment Due Date|
|December 12th (the same day you register for classes)||$374.14||December 12,2018|
|$354.43||January 5, 2019|
|$354.43||February 5, 2019|
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Bank Draft (ACH)
Cost to Participate:
- $25.00 Enrollment fee due with initial tuition and fees payment
- $30.00 Returned payment fee for any payments returned
- No Credit Check
- No Interest
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- Payments are processed on the 5th of each month following the initial payment and will continue until balance is paid in full.
- If we are not able to draft your payment successfully on the 5th you must update your payment information. After you’ve made the update your payment will automatically be attempted again.
- You are responsible for notifying the Business Office 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date to deactivate your agreement when your financial aid is awarded.
- Pending financial aid will not reduce your balance due or payment amount until it is credited to your student account balance.
- Classes dropped or added will automatically adjust your next payment if it is completed 5 business days prior to your scheduled payment date.
- Availability of the payment plan is determined by Cape Fear Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration
- Please review the terms and conditions prior to making your decision on whether the payment plan option is the method that best fits your needs.