We can’t wait to welcome you to our new, world-class facility. Hopefully this page will answer all your questions, whether it’s your first visit, or your 50th! But of course, if you don’t find your answer on this page or in our A-Z section, please email our guest services representative at email@example.com. This is the South. We take hospitality seriously, dahlin’!
We’re committed to giving you the personal touch that is a trademark of Southern Hospitality!
The current closure of the 3rd St Bridge has no effect on parking at the Center.
If you’re coming from the north (MLK Parkway, Isabel Holmes Bridge, I-40, etc.) turn right onto Brunswick Street off of North 3rd Street.
Coming from the South (CF bridge, Carolina beach, Market St, etc) make a Left on Red Cross St off of s 3rd, then Right on 2nd st. This will lead you directly to the parking deck.
For more details visit the Maps and Directions page.
Ample parking is available at the Hanover Parking Deck on 2nd and Hanover Streets. There is a flat $5 fee per event, payable upon entry. While cards are accepted, exact change is appreciated and keeps the line moving quickly. In addition, there may also be available on-street parking at no additional charge.
For more details visit the Parking page.
The Center plans to offer designated drop-off and pick-up areas for all performances and a complimentary shuttle between parking deck and the front entrance to the Center.
First time guests
- Have your ticket ready to be scanned when you enter the Center.
- Hospitality Hosts will be available just inside the entrance to answer any questions you may have
- Guest Services kiosk for Will Call, coat check, lost ticket reprinting, and more.
- Visitor’s kiosk @ base of Market St.
- Shops – Cotton Exchange, Front St, Market st
- Tours – Ghost walk, Hollywood walk