Three easy ways to buy!
- Online – look for the red “Buy Tickets” button on the event page
- Via Phone – Call 910-362-7999 during business hours (leave a message if lines are busy)
- In-Person – stop by The Center during business hours
Ticket Central is located inside the Wilson Center 703. N. 3rd Street
Enter through the Front Entrance at 3rd and Hanover Streets. Parking is available in the Hanover Garage by the hour or street parking along 2nd Streets and Hanover Streets is available.
Ticket Central business hours:
- Monday – Friday, 2 – 6 p.m.
Ticket Central Phone: 910-362-7999
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
Be our Guest!
Want to discuss Group sales, Broadway packages, or North Carolina Symphony subscriptions? Stop by Ticket Central during our business hours. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is always happy to help. Can’t make it in person? Send us an email. Each email will be thoughtfully and promptly responded to.
Check out our A-Z section and search by subject, many questions can be answered there.
The fees associated with ticket purchase reflect the different entities involved in making our productions happen.
- Sales tax is required by the Department of Revenue of the State of North Carolina and by New Hanover County.
- The Vendini Convenience fee helps our ticketing software provider cover their cost of providing tickets online, web hosting, accurate tracking, communication services, credit card security, etc. This fee can be avoided by purchasing during business hours via phone 910-362-7999 or in person.
- The Facility Fee helps with the everyday expense of keeping the facility open, clean, lit, etc. It also helps defray the processing fee levied by the banks, our investment into the ticketing technology, hardware, staffing costs and other associated costs.
- One dollar from every ticket sold supports students in our area, and the college students in the department who share the building with us – that’s the Student Support.
If you still don’t find the answers you seek, call us at (910) 362-7999 for fastest response, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.