Career Services Links
Resume Writing Websites
Job Interviewing Websites
Career Assessment Websites
Research shows that people are happier if they make concrete progress toward their goals. The CFNC Career Center is designed with that progress in mind. Its components can help you discover your dreams as well as determine, pursue, and attain your goals.
Jung Typology Test (Myers-Briggs Typological Approach)
Upon completion, you will obtain online:
- Your type formula according to Carl Jung and Isabel Myers-Briggs typology along with the strengths of the preferences
- The description of your personality type
- The list of occupations and educational institutions where you can get relevant degree or training, most suitable for your personality type – Jung Career Indicator™
- You can also use the type formula and strength of the preferences to assess online compatibility with your mate in the Jung Marriage Test and Demo of the Marriage Test
The National Association of Colleges and Employers connects campus recruiting and career services professionals, and provides best practices, trends, research, professional development, and conferences. Get current information about careers in the Grab and Go section.
- Your source for employment information and inspiration
- The place to manage your career
- Your pathway to career success
- Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses and career professionals
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
The Temperament Sorter II
The Temperament Sorter II is a personality assessment used to assist individuals in their career decision-making.
CareerOverview.com is a free, non-commercial career website that offers a wealth of useful and reliable career and job information provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
City Town Info
This section of citytowninfo.com presents information on hundreds of employment categories and then further organizes the information by major city.