Career and Technical Education Pathways
Get a head start on career and technical pathways that will lead to a career!
CFCC Career and Technical Pathways
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Landscape Gardening
- Medical Office Administration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
To be accepted to this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have the approval of your high school principal or designee;
- Meet any College Placement Testing requirements.
The programs listed below require Accuplacer/NC DAP test scores or equivalent scores from PSAT, PLAN, ACT or SAT.
- Automotive Systems Tech requires 57 on Reading.
- Business Administration requires 80 on Reading.
- Cosmetology requires 57 on Reading.
- Criminal Justice requires 80 on Reading.
- Culinary Arts requires 80 on Reading.
- Electrical Systems Technology requires 80 on Reading, 55 on Arithmetic, and 55 on Elementary Algebra(7 on DMA 010-050).
- Mechanical Engineering Technology requires 55 on Arithmetic(7 on DMA 010-030).
- Medical Office Administration requires 80 on Reading, 55 on Arithmetic, and 55 on Elementary Algebra(DMA 010-040).
Download the Spring 2015 Career Technical Pathways Application. Print and complete the application.
The Application Deadline for admission for the Spring 2015 semester is November 5, 2014. The application, current high school transcript and college placement scores must be submitted to the CFCC Admissions Office before students may register for classes.
Traditional high school students should visit their high school career counselor for more information. Home school students should contact Brian Weeks at (910) 362-7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.