Career and Technical Education Pathways
Get a head start on career and technical pathways that will lead to a career and a CFCC credential!
CFCC Career and Technical Pathways
- Automotive Customizing Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Baking and Pastry Arts (Beginning Fall 2017)
- Boat Building
- Business Administration
- Business Administration-Banking and Finance (Fall 2017)
- Business Administration-Customer Service (Fall 2017)
- Business Administration-Entrepreneurship (Fall 2017)
- Business Administration-International Business (Fall 2017)
- Business Administration-Management and Supervision (Fall 2017)
- Business Administration-Office Systems (Fall 2017)
- Business Administration-Project Management (Fall 2017)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Community Spanish Interpreter (Fall 2017)
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Fire Protection Technology
- Healthcare Business Informatics
- Hospitality Management (Fall 2017)
- IT Computer Forensics
- IT Information Systems Security
- IT Information Technology
- IT Network Technology
- IT Operating Systems Admin.
- IT Software Development
- IT Virtualization Technology
- IT Web Development
- Landscape Gardening
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering (Fall 2017)
- Medical Office Administration
- Nurse Aide
- Sustainability Technology (Fall 2017)
To be accepted into a Career Technical Pathway, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have the approval of your high school principal or designee;
- College Placement Testing may be required to register for classes in some pathways.
Online Application Process for Public High School Students
Paper Application Process for Homeschool and Private School Students
1. Download and complete the paper Career Technical Dual Enrollment Application.
2. Submit the completed application along with high school transcripts to CFCC Admissions, attention to Brian Weeks, CCP Dual Enrollment Program.
Traditional high school students may visit their high school career counselors for more information. Home school students may contact Brian Weeks at (910) 362-7115 or email@example.com for more information.