Career and Technical Education Pathways
Get a head start on career and technical pathways that will lead to a career!
CFCC Career and Technical Pathways
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Landscape Gardening
- Medical Office Administration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
To be accepted to this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have the approval of your high school principal or designee;
- Meet any College Placement Testing requirements.
The programs listed below require Accuplacer/NC DAP test scores or equivalent scores from PSAT, PLAN, ACT or SAT.
- Automotive Systems Tech requires 57 on Reading.
- Business Administration requires 80 on Reading.
- Cosmetology requires 57 on Reading.
- Criminal Justice requires 80 on Reading.
- Culinary Arts requires 80 on Reading.
- Electrical Systems Technology requires 80 on Reading, 55 on Arithmetic, and 55 on Elementary Algebra(7 on DMA 010-050).
- Mechanical Engineering Technology requires 55 on Arithmetic(7 on DMA 010-030).
- Medical Office Administration requires 80 on Reading, 55 on Arithmetic, and 55 on Elementary Algebra(DMA 010-040).
Traditional high school students should visit their high school career counselor for more information. Home school students should contact Brian Weeks at (910) 362-7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.