Career and Technical Education Pathways
Get a head start on career and technical pathways that will lead to a career and a CFCC credential!
CFCC Career and Technical Pathways
- Automotive Customizing Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Boat Building
- Business Administration
- Nurse Aide
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Fire Protection Technology
- Healthcare Business Informatics
- IT Computer Forensics
- IT Information Systems Security
- IT Information Technology
- IT Network Technology
- IT Operating Systems Admin.
- IT Software Development
- IT Virtualization Technology
- IT Web Development
- Landscape Gardening
- Medical Office Administration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
To be accepted to this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have the approval of your high school principal or designee;
- College Placement Testing may be required to register for classes in some pathways.
Fall 2016 applications are due April 1, 2016.
Download CCP Career Technical Application here. Traditional high school students may turn in completed printed applications to their high school career counselors or guidance counselors. Home school students may submit printed applications, along with transcripts and test scores, to CFCC Admissions, attention to Brian Weeks.
Traditional high school students may visit their high school career counselors for more information. Home school students may contact Brian Weeks at (910) 362-7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.