Please take note of the following:
- Curriculum courses: All curriculum courses are automatically created. Instructors do NOT need to submit this form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your course.
- Master courses: You may request a master course to use as a source or template course, making edits and changes there and then copying materials to one or more 'live' sections.
- Continuing Education instructors: Please use this form to request your course.
Once your course has been created, please see the Faculty Resources for information on how to copy content into your course.
Request a New Distance Learning Course
- This request form is for any CFCC instructor who wishes to request an online course, either for development or "live" teaching. Please fill in all the fields listed below. All course requests must be submitted through this form.
- We no longer combine multiple online or hybrid courses into one Bb course. For example, if you are teaching COM 110 IN1 and COM 110 IN2, you will submit this form twice, and have two online courses. This restriction does not apply to face-to-face courses using an online course as a supplement - those are allowed to be combined.
- The creation process is not automatic, this form simply sends the required information to the Distance Learning Department Chair and the DL support team. You will be notified by email when your course is ready for editing.
Note: we have a new procedure for creating/enrolling your own test student - see the Add Test Student in Courses document.