Teach With Us!
The CFCC Community Enrichment staff is always seeking new ideas for classes, along with talented instructors. For arts and crafts classes, we generally require that you have at least five years’ experience in the medium/craft, with teaching experience heavily preferred. For licensing and certification courses, various educational requirements are additionally required, depending on the subject area.
Prior to teaching at CFCC, Community Enrichment instructors are expected to:
- Submit a resume or work history
- Meet with Community Enrichment Staff for a brief interview
- Provide a course description and outline/syllabus
- Complete an online employment application
- Attend brief orientation sessions with the Human Resources and Continuing Education departments
CFCC Community Enrichment strives to always provide quality, state-of-the-art education to our students. Instructors are regularly observed by Community Enrichment staff and evaluated by staff and students in their classes.