ADN (Associate Degree Nursing)
All applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the program information packet. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all requirements are met by the established deadline. Deadlines, guidelines, and policies apply equally to all students; therefore no exceptions will be made.
ADN (RN) Application Dates – October 14, 2014 through January 22, 2015
(Excluding January 2 through January 9, 2015)
ADN (RN) Information Sessions:
Wednesday Sept. 17, 2014 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Room U-170
Wednesday Oct. 22, 2014 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Room U-170
Thursday Nov. 13, 2014 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Room U-170
Monday Dec. 1, 2014 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Room U-170
Wednesday Jan. 14, 2015 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Room U-170
Click here to view the complete information packet. Please note the ADN Point Count Work Sheet is included. ADN Selective Admissions Information and Criteria Packet
Minimum requirements necessary prior to filing an Intent to Apply:
- Be an accepted student at CFCC by completing the General Admissions Application process, which includes: online application, placement testing or official copies of prior placement test scores, submit official high school and all college transcripts.
- Have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher in all post-secondary coursework completed at CFCC.
- Meet minimum placement test scores, or completion of required developmental class, or completion of English 111 and Math 171 or higher with a grade of “C” or better.
- Completion of a Biology or “General Science” course in high school or college with a grade of “C” or better.
How to file an Intent to Apply:
*Please note, you must appear in person during the application period to file an Intent to Apply. No information will be taken over the phone or via mail/written correspondence.
- Meet with a counselor in Union Station (U-240) - Downtown or North Campus (NA-100) to complete the “Intent to Apply” form.
- If applicant meets minimum criteria, they will be scheduled to take the PSB exam – fee $25.00..
- All “Intent to Apply” forms must be completed by 5:30 pm on the last day of the application period.
Visit the Health Sciences – ADN webpage here.