All applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the program information packet. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all requirements are met by the established deadline. Deadlines, guidelines, and policies apply equally to all students; therefore no exceptions will be made.
Spring: October 10, 2013 through November 7, 2013
Fall : March 11, 2014 through April 3, 2014 (Deadline extended thru May 15, 2014)
Click here to view the complete Phlebotomy Selective Admissions Information and Criteria Packet
View the Phlebotomy Point Count Worksheet separately.
Minimum requirements necessary prior to filing an Intent to Apply: (For more information on minimum requirements, see Phlebotomy Selective Admissions Information and Criteria Packet).
1. Be an accepted student at CFCC by completing the General Admissions Application process, which includes: online application, placement testing or official copies of prior placement test scores, submit official high school and college transcripts.
2. Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher in all post-secondary coursework completed at CFCC.
3. Meet minimum placement test scores or completion of English 111, or its equivalent.
How to file an Intent to Apply:
*Please note, you must appear in person during the application period to file an Intent to Apply. No information will be taken over the phone or via mail/written correspondence.
1. Meet with a counselor in Room U-240 Downtown or Room NA-100 North Campus to complete the “Intent to Apply” form.
2. All “Intent to Apply” forms must be completed by the 5:30 pm on the last day of the application period.
View the Health Sciences – Phlebotomy page here.