All applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the program information packet. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all requirements are met by the established deadline. Deadlines, guidelines, and policies apply equally to all students; therefore no exceptions will be made.
Application Period: January 21, 2014 through April 16, 2014
Coming Soon – 2014-15 Dates
Click here to view the complete Surgical Technology Selective Admissions Information and Criteria Packet
Click here to view the Surgical Technology Point Count Work Sheet.
Minimum requirements necessary prior to filing an Intent to Apply:
1. Be an accepted student at CFCC by completing the General Admissions Application process, which includes: online application, placement testing or official copies of prior placement test scores, submit official high school and college transcripts.
2. Have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher in all post-secondary coursework completed at CFCC.
3. Meet minimum placement test scores or completion of English 111 and Math 115, 121, 155 or higher with a grade of “C” or better.
How to file an Intent to Apply:
*Please note, you must appear in person during the application period to file an Intent to Apply. No information will be taken over the phone or via mail/written correspondence.
1. Meet with a counselor in Room A-220 Downtown or Room NA-100 North Campus to complete the “Intent to Apply” form and schedule a PSB exam – $25.00 fee.
2. All “Intent to Apply” forms must be completed by the 5:30 pm on the last day of the application period.
Visit the Health Sciences – Surgical Technology webpage here.