Career Services Links
Resume Writing Websites
- Guide to Resumes and Cover Letters
- How to Write a Masterpiece of a Resume
Job Interviewing Websites
Career Assessment Websites
- College Foundation of North Carolina
- Research shows that people are happier if they make concrete progress toward their goals. The CFNC Career Center is designed with that progress in mind. Its components can help you discover your dreams as well as determine, pursue, and attain your goals. https://www1.cfnc.org/Plan/For_A_Career/_default.aspx
Jung Typology Test (Myers-Briggs Typological Approach)
- Your type formula according to Carl Jung and Isabel Myers-Briggs typology along with the strengths of the preferences
- The description of your personality type
- The list of occupations and educational institutions where you can get relevant degree or training, most suitable for your personality type - Jung Career Indicator™
- You can also use the type formula and strength of the preferences to assess online compatibility with your mate in the Jung Marriage Test and Demo of the Marriage Test
Upon completion, you will obtain online:
For 25 years, Career Choices in North Carolina has been a tool that has helped guide thousands of North Carolinians down the right path to interesting and satisfying careers. The 2009 edition, while providing resources for identifying your interests and strengths, as well as interviewing skills and résumé? tips, briefly showcases more than 285 careers, highlighting the necessary education, salary and future outlook for each occupation.
The National Association of Colleges and Employers connects campus recruiting and career services professionals, and provides best practices, trends, research, professional development, and conferences. Now available—Job Choices in digital format! Get resume and interview tips, links to employer websites, and more! See JOB CHOICES 2012
Select occupational groups to view summaries for selected occupations in our state. Occupations are grouped by North Carolina Career Pathway. More than 800 occupations are outlined, providing:
Education and licensing requirements
Average entry-level and experienced wages
Types of businesses and industries that employ workers in the occupation
- Projected employment outlook for future job growth
The Temperament Sorter II
The Temperament Sorter II is a personality assessment used to assist individuals in their career decision-making.
CareerOverview.com is a free, non-commercial career website that offers a wealth of useful and reliable career and job information provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
City Town Info
This section of citytowninfo.com presents information on hundreds of employment categories and then further organizes the information by major city.