The Adaptive Release feature allows instructors to create rules that specify when certain content is made available to students or groups of students.
Instructors can use Adaptive Release to:
- Make items available to specific users
- Make items available to specfic groups
- Add a date criteria to a rule
- Make items available based on a Grade Center attempt
- Make items available based on a Grade Center score
- Add Review status criteria to a rule
The following tutorials explain how to use the Adaptive Release feature.
- Adaptive Release Advanced: How to use to extend assignment time for select students (pdf)
This tutorial shows you how to use the Adaptive Release: Advanced tool in Blackboard to provide extra time for select students.
- Adaptive Release Advanced: Create Multiple Rules to Release a Content Item
(movie cc, opens in new window)