Add Contact Information
About the Contacts Tool in Blackboard
In Blackboard 9.1, the Contacts course tool provides a template for instructors to add their information (name, phone, email, office hours, etc.). The movie below from Blackboard's On Demand Learning Center will show you how to create a profile.
Creating a Course contact (movie, 1:50)
The following activity will ask to enter the Blackboard contacts tool and add your contact information.
After completing the activities below, move to the next item for your selected training.
Activity to Complete
Add your contact information to the course.
- In the Control Panel, click on Course Tools.
- Click on Contacts.
- Select the Create Contact button.
- Enter your information into each of the text areas provided.
- Under Options, select the Yes radio button to make your contact information available.
- Optional: Browse for an attach an photo of yourself and type in or copy and paste your Web page information.
- Click the Submit button.
The template provided makes this activity easy to complete. Below is a graphical illustration:
Return to top of page.