Download Safe Assignments
Downloading Safe Assignments is simple.
- If you are not on the View SafeAssignment page, navigate to this screen by selecting Course Tools under the Control Panel and click on SafeAssign.
- This will bring up a list of Safe Assignments in your course.
- Click the View link to see a particular assignment. This will open the View SafeAssignment page.
- On the View SafeAssignment page, there is a Download button, which will download all submitted files in a ZIP file (compressed format).
- Click the Download button a select Save, when prompted. Make sure to note where you are saving the file so you can easily retrieve it.
- Use whatever unpackaging tool you have installed on your computer to extract the files and save these extracted files to your selected location. For instance, you can use the built-in tool for Windows by right-clicking on the ZIP file and selecting "Extract All".
Next>> Grade Safe Assignments
<<Back to Viewing Originality Reports