CFCC Facility Rental Fees
|Facility||New Hanover County, State, Federal and College-related organizations with no admission charge *||Non-profit organizations, private functions (social clubs, banquets, parties, weddings, etc.), for-profit organizations with no admission charge *||For-profit organizations charging admission *|
|Classrooms 10 – 175 person capacity Most include projector, screen, whiteboards, smart cart, computer Desks or tables and chairs||No rental fee||$50/hour; max $200/day||$50/hour; max $200/day|
|Joe and Barbara Schwartz Center 2200 person capacity Includes bleachers, tables, chairs Sound system$2,000,000 insurance policy required||No Fee||$1400/day||$800/day|
|North Campus McKeithan Center BB&T Auditorium 200 person capacity Includes 6′ round tables with chairs Stage, podium, sound system, projector, screen$1,000,000 insurance policy required||No Fee||$800/day||$600/day|
|North Campus Doris Eakes Atrium 400 person capacity Includes round or rectangular tables with chairs No sound system Outdoor area||No Fee||$600/day||$400/day|
|Downtown and North Campus classroom/lab 10-40 person capacity Most include projector, screen, whiteboards, smart cart, computer||No Fee||$100/hr or $400/day – 2 hr minimum||$50/hr or $200/day – 2 hr minimum|
|Downtown Campus Wilma Daniels Gallery 100 person capacity 6′ round and 8′ rectangular tables and chairs available Event and capacity subject to artwork exhibition in Gallery||No rental fee||$400||$600|
|Union Station Board Room 60 person capacity 14 seat stationary board table Includes projector, screen, whiteboards, built-in microphones, terrace overlooking river and downtown Limited availability||No rental fee||$500||$700|
|Union Station Auditorium 300 person capacity Tiered seating Includes projector, screen, smart cart, computer, sound room, lighting, elevator liftBaby Grand piano||No rental fee||$600||$800|
|Union Station breakout rooms 20-50 person capacity Classroom style seating or 5’ round tables with 8 chairs each Includes projector, screen, white boards, smart cart, computer||No rental fee||$150||$200|
|Union Station Windell Daniels Hall & Terrace 400 person seated capacity, 500 mixed seating and standing 5722 square feet Partition available for room dividing Includes projectors, screens, smart carts, computers, podiumRental includes 2200 square foot Terrace overlooking Cape Fear River
Includes 5’ round tables, 6’ rectangular tables, chairs
$1,000,000 insurance policy required
|No rental fee||$1,300||$2,000|
|Union Station 5th Floor Lobby 200 person capacity Includes 5’ round tables, 6’ rectangular tables and chairs Limited availability||No rental fee||$200||$400|
|Schwartz Center||No rental fee||$800||$1,400|
* Setup and Teardown fees are calculated at $36 per hour per person.
* Custodial Support is calculated at $36 per hour per person.
* Event maintenance is calculated at $36 per hour per person.
- Rental of the Schwartz Center requires a Certification of Insurance naming Cape Fear Community College as additional insured in the amount of $2,000,000 per day. Rental of Union Station Windell Daniels Hall or BB&T Auditorium requires a Certification of Insurance naming Cape Fear Community College as additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000 per day.
- Rental of Windell Daniels Hall after normal college hours requires security support calculated at $15 per hour per person.
- Setup, breakdown, custodial and security support of any CFCC facilities are subject to holiday pay rates (time and one-half) if event is held during holiday period.
- CFCC reserves the right to provide catering.
- CFCC reserves the right to charge for audio visual equipment.
- CFCC Foundation donors of at least $2,500 annually for the previous three years may rent facilities for one-half the rental fee.
- Use of the CFCC Steinway concert piano incurs an additional charge of $75 per hour with a two-hour minimum or $300 per day. Cost of tuning the piano is the responsibility of the user.
- CFCC television studio rental fee is $150 per hour plus $36 per hour for supervision.