Marine Vertebrate Zoology- MSC 276
Announcements & Assignments
Week of 05/05/14
ALL SECTIONS: Final Lecture Exams
- Lecture Exam Coverage: Quizzes #4, #5, and #6
- Hotel - Coelacanth up to the end of the mammals
- India - Coelacanth up to the orca
- Juliette - Coelacanth up to the end of the mammals
- Please bring a #2 pencil
Lab Schedule for all Sections:
Check it out!
This course covers the behavior and classification of marine
fishes, reptiles, birds, and mammals. Topics include identification,
feeding behavior, reproduction, migration, and other marine vertebrate
characteristics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify
marine vertebrates and demonstrate an understanding of the methods
marine vertebrates use to survive in the ocean.
- Course Hours Per Week: Class 3, Lab 2.
- Semester Hours Credit: 4.
- Prerequisite: None.