INVERTEBRATE ZOOLOGY - MSC 174
- This week we will be examining the flatworms in lab. Be sure to check the course calendar for Midterm dates.
- Flatworm lab
- Invertebrate Collection list (Midterm)
- This week we will have a study lab for the practical exam on October 3rd. Be on the lookout for an upcoming quiz on Cnidarians and Ctenophores.
- This week we will be examining sponges (D1) and Cnidarians (D2). Check the calendar below for quiz dates (Protozoans thru Sponges)
- Porifera lab
- This week the Lima group will examine the Protozoans (Kilo will on 9/10). Quiz for Lima on 9/4 and Kilo on 9/5.
- Protozoan Lab
- This week you will be reexamining yourself with the microscope. Be sure to read the lab before class
- Microscope lab
- Welcome to Invertebrate Zoology. Use this page throughout the semester as a bulletin board of happenings for the up coming week. All labs and other materials will be available here. The student resources page at the top contains all the lectures.
- ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BRING A DISSECTION KIT TO THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASS
- Course Taxonomy
- Protocol Lab