NEW! Employee Assistance Program (EAP) now available! View MYgroup EAP & Work-Life Services (opens in new window)
ANNUAL OPEN ENROLLMENT 2020
CFCC will have 2 separate Open Enrollment periods where you can add, drop or change benefit coverage for 2020:
- Pierce Group Optional Benefit Open Enrollment – September 30th – October 31st, 2019
- State Health Plan Medical Open Enrollment – November 2nd – November 19th, 2019
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELLNESS
To access your EAP and work-life services call 800-633-3353 or visit mygroup.com – select “My Portal Login” – select”Work Life” – username: cfcc7312 and password: guest
- Examples of services included: legal and financial services, work-related issues, family conflict, grief and loss, relationship issues, depression and anxiety, alcohol or drug use
- MYgroup EAP & Work-Life Services Flyer
- More employee health and wellness resources can be found by visiting the CFCC Health & Wellness Committee’s website: https://my.cfcc.edu/group/health-and-wellness/home
Download our Benefits Brochure for quick information on all of our current benefit providers
Eligibility: Full-time Employees of Cape Fear Community College become eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following hire date if hired between the 1st and 15th of the month. If hired between the 16th – last day of the month, then benefit eligibility will be 1st of the month following 30 days.
Due to the pre-tax status of many benefits offered, employees can only make elections, waivers and changes during special enrollment periods which include: within 30 calendar days of hire, within 30 calendar days of a qualifying life event, or during annual open enrollment. No exceptions can be made outside these enrollment periods.
Payroll Deduction Alert: Please be aware that State Health Plan premium payments are billed in advance. Therefore, if you choose to enroll in healthcare effective the current month, you may see a double deduction on your next paycheck. All other benefits offered through Pierce Group are billed on a month-to-month basis.
Employee Health & Wellness Visit our employee health and wellness intranet website for information on current wellness activities, healthy living articles/resources, nutritional counseling, available employee assistance contacts, and more!
Sea Devil Discounts
List of discounts from local businesses
Disclaimer: The HR Office makes every effort to present accurate information, but since this information is provided in summary form many details have been omitted. For full details, please review the formally published materials and websites.