Open Enrollment for WELLINGTON BENEFITS will be held from
October 14-November 1, 2013.
- Wellington Benefits include all of your optional benefits (dental, vision, flexible spending account, life insurance, etc).
- Each of you will be able to make changes to your optional benefits during an individual meeting with a Wellington Benefits representative.
- Your department secretary or designee will have a sign-up sheet with available time slots for these meetings and will contact you early next week to begin filling these slots.
- Meetings with the representatives are mandatory. Not all benefits automatically renew each year.
- Effective date of changes will be January 1, 2014.
- The new Wellington Benefits booklet is attached. They will also provide paper booklets within the next 2 weeks.
The Human Resources point of contact for the Wellington Benefits representative meetings will be Keith Travis at (910) 362-7606. Questions about the employee benefits in general may be directed to Allyson Greeson at (910) 362-7028.