Here is a list of frequently asked questions regarding the proposal process and administration of the award. If you do not find the answer, please contact OSP, email@example.com.
- What are the services that we offer?
- What are the duties of a Principal Investigator?
- How do I route a proposal?
- Who submits the proposal?
- What are indirect/direct costs (facilities and administrative costs)?
- What if my expenses exceed the approved budget?
- Can I charge administrative and clerical costs to my project?
- Who owns equipment purchased from the grant funds?
- What is the appropriate salary to budget, if the PI is not a staff or faculty member of CFCC?
- What is the procedure for requesting a change in Project Director?
- Can I re-apply for a grant if it is not funded by the federal agency?