International Education Week – November 14-18, 2016
International Education week is an annual event that “celebrates the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This joint initiative of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education is part of our efforts to promote programs that prepare Americans for a global environment and attract future leaders” (US Department of State)
- Student Mentor “Meet and Greet” 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in L-221
Tuesday – tentatively planning
- Presentation – “Make a World of Difference – Join the Peace Corps!”
Wednesday – tentatively planned
- PTK Global Trivia Night 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. in L-221
Thursday – tentatively planned
- Forum on Refugees around the world
Friday – tentatively planned
- Foreign Language/ESL Conversation Hours in L-221
- Cafe Francais 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- German Kaffeeklatsch 12:30 p.m.- 2 p.m.
- ESL Coffee and Conversation 2 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Week Long Events –
- Library International Books and Authors highlighted in the LRC