MISSION: To help students improve their grades, self-reliance, and self-esteem, while producing a desire for life-long learning.
INSTRUCTORS: The Learning Lab is staffed with caring and experienced instructors help students with CFCC curriculum courses.
Our dedication to CFCC students, commitment to excellence, and appreciation of individual learning styles make the Learning Lab a comfortable educational environment for students of all levels.
At the Learning Lab, students can come in at their convenience to:
- Work one-on-one with Instructional Facilitators or student tutors
- Work on computer assignments
- Develop and write a composition
- Improve their math skills
- Participate in workshops to:
- improve study skills and manage time effectively
- learn how to write an impressive resume and cover letter
- learn how to work effectively in groups
- Prepare for the Placement test
- Learn adult basic skills
- And much more!
PROCEDURE: On a first visit to the Learning Lab, students must bring a current Student ID and complete a form. If one-on-one tutoring is needed, an instructor's recommendation form is required. The form only needs to be filled out once per semester.
DOWNTOWN: 415 N. SECOND STREET / 2ND FLOOR, L BUILDING / 362-7137
NORTH CAMPUS: I113 / 362-7554