Directions on how to use the Online Tutoring Lab
- Access the Online Tutoring Lab by clicking on Online Tutoring.
- Once you access the Online Tutoring Program, please type in your username and password provided by the Learning Lab. If you have not registered in the Learning Lab, you can register now, by calling the Learning Lab at (910) 363-7136 or (910) 362-7663 (8:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday - Thursday) or by completing the Registration form.
- Once you have registered the tutor will contact you with your username and password. Please make sure you write down the correct email address (Campus Cruiser).
- Login to Online Tutoring and then type your username and password and follow these directions:
- On the welcome screen, the course (e.g. CIS 110) will be listed, click on it and the tutor will start the "Live Session" to discuss your questions.
- If you have "posted a paper" (from the drop down menu from the right hand side of the "Welcome Screen") the tutor will then write the comments on the "Discussion Board." If you need to discuss your paper, please email the tutor (or resubmit the form) with your comments and questions.
Online Tutoring Links