Free one-on-one help from Instructional Facilitators! Support in all areas of the CFCC curriculum included.
- Drop in to work with available facilitators or
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
There is always someone here to help! In addition, student tutors are available on an as-needed basis for specific courses.
Our English Instructional Facilitators can help students by
- assisting at all stages of the writing process
- helping students develop their ideas and formulate them into organized, cohesive writing assignments
- guiding students through the research process, from finding and evaluating sources to documenting those sources using MLA or APA style.
The Learning Lab's Math Instructional Facilitators are trained to help students of all levels with course work or brush up on fundamental skills.
Free tutoring during drop-in hours:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday evenings, 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Fridays from 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fridays, from 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Computer Facilitators are specially trained in all computer software on the CFCC system, and are available at any time.
- Help for computer assignments
- Training on advanced software programs or
- Help for basic word processing documents, resumes, and research papers.
Instructional Facilitators in Biology, Psychology, Anatomy & Physiology, and other subjects.
Assistance and tutorial help for CFCC students in most subjects, Adult Basic Skills curriculum, those preparing for the GED and Placement tests, and ESL students.