Our Mission & Policies
CFCC Library Staff
- Using either Mozilla Firefox, Netscape or Internet Explorer as your browser, locate and click on Library Catalog on the tool bar.
- Then select the Advanced Search option. Fill in the appropriate box with keywords, author or title
- Then click GO. Once you obtain a list of titles, click on the title to obtain a description of the item and the HOLDINGS information.
- Check the Status of the item and use the Call # to locate it on the shelf.
If the Item is checked out, a Circulation staff member will assist you with this request at the Circulation Desk.
- Click here to access the online catalog.
- or type the LRC home page url: www.cfcc.edu/lrc in the location box on your computer.
Then click on Library Catalog; select the Advanced Search option and follow the instructions above for On Campus.
The materials in the CFCC Library are arranged using the Library of Congress (LC) Classification system. Understanding how to use this system will assist you in locating materials in our library. The links below provide brief explanations. If you have any problems using either of these classification systems, ask for assistance at the reference desk.