- Library Materials Recommendation Form: Is there something you’d like the library to purchase? Request it!
- CFCC Interlibrary Loan Request: Books: Request a book from another institution.
- CFCC Interlibrary Loan Request: Journal Articles: Request a journal article from another institution.
- Faculty Reserves Form: Faculty can use this form to place textbooks and other materials on reserve at the library.
- Parental Authorization for High School Students: High school students can use this form to check out CFCC library materials.
- Online Learning Students’ Library Card Application Form: Taking only online classes and living outside of New Hanover, Pender, or Brunswick counties? Use this form to request your library account info. If you are taking classes on campus, and/or live nearby, you should visit one of the libraries to get a CFCC ID Card and we will register it for you on the spot! ID Schedule