The purpose of the CFCC Printing Services Department is to print and reproduce college-related print materials for CFCC employees. Printing Services are available at the Wilmington Campus in room S-003 of the McLeod Building and at the North Campus in room in NA-116 of the McKeithan Center.
Services offered include:
- Traditional photocopying: color and black and white copies
- Booklet Binding – comb binding, collating and stapling
- Vinyl Banner printing up to 54” wide
- Temporary sign production in limited quantities – standard sign size is 18” x 24”
On average, Printing Services processes an average of 600 printing requests per month. In order to serve the greatest number of people in the most efficient manner, please follow these guidelines:
- Printing/Photocopies: All photocopy/print jobs MUST be accompanied by an approved Printing Request form available at myCFCC. Your department code is required on this form. If you have questions about how to use the Printing request form, please contact any member the staff.
- Production Time: Please allow at least 3 working days (weekends and holidays do not count) between the time your job is received and when you need it. All jobs are completed in the order they are received.
- Emergency rush jobs can sometimes be accommodated depending on the current work-load in Printing Services. Please contact Printing Services personnel ASAP.
- Large jobs with multiple pages may take longer than the normal three day period to complete.
- Delivery/Notification of Completed Jobs: Delivery services are not normally provided for routine services, however, if you wish to be notified when your job is ready, please indicate on your printing request form. Deliveries of large jobs can be arranged by contacting the office.
- Graphic Design work/Custom artwork: Jobs that require custom artwork or graphic design require more than the normal three working days. Please contact the Creative Services Department at (910) 362-7021 or email email@example.com for all jobs that require graphic design. Please note that all materials must follow official graphics standards before they are published.
- Design Requirements: All promotional materials, (non-instructional materials) brochures, newsletters, flyers, etc. must adhere to the college’s official graphics standards. If you are unsure, please consult with Creative Services in advance.
- Copyrighted work: Printing Services will not reproduce any copyrighted work. Please make sure you have permission to reproduce your materials before you submit a request.