2018 – 2019 Nurse Aide Courses Offered
Curriculum Nurse Aide Programs:
- Nurse Aide Diploma/Phlebotomy Program
- CCP/CTE Pathway Nurse Aide Certificate Program
Continuing Education Nurse Aide Courses:
- Nurse Aide Level I
- Nurse Aide I Refresher (Must have 5 students to run course)
- Nurse Aide Level II
- Nurse Aide Level II Refresher/Competency Assessment
- Basic Skills Plus – GED / Nurse Aide Level I
01/07/16- Nurse Aide Testing Requirements Changed
A new Rule, 10A NCAC 13O.0301, was recently approved by the Rules Division of the NC Office of Administrative Hearing and adopted by the NC Department of Health Service Regulation (DPHSR).
This Rule will require that most individuals who choose to take the N.C. Nurse Aide I exam complete state-approved training.
There will be few exceptions to this new requirement. Further information can be found on the DPHSR website www.ncnar.org