Review the following pages to get familiar with Blackboard. As you progress through the course site, you will have opportunities to practice with some of the tools.
- Technical Requirements for Using Blackboard
- Logging into Blackboard and Accessing your Courses
- Using the Discussion Board
- Submitting Assignments
- Taking Tests and Quizzes
- Viewing Grades
- Emailing from Blackboard
- Getting Help
Students completing activities in Blackboard are eligible to print a Certificate of Completion.
Note: This tutorial is optional and is not required by CFCC; however, some instructors may require students to complete the tutorial for their courses.
Need Computer Basics 101? – Read This!
Students who are new to or not yet fully comfortable using technology may find the following free resources by GCFLearnFree.org helpful to complete before reviewing the Blackboard Tutorial.
- Computer Basics tutorials – Whether you are new to the computer, returning for review or just want to gain more 21st century skills, these free computer tutorials can help.
- Internet Basics tutorials – Become internet savvy with tutorials on how to browse smartly, maintain your online safety, and network socially while online.
For a complete list of topics available, please visit http://www.gcflearnfree.org/topics.
««Previous — Next Section »»