The following services are available to currently-enrolled students:
- Student HelpDesk provides assistance with basic Blackboard problems, MyCFCC, WebAdvisor, password resets, and various other technical questions.
- Getting Started provides guidance on getting started in your first online course.
- Blackboard FAQ covers the most commonly asked questions about Blackboard.
- Online Help covers a wide array of different question about taking online courses.
- Pearson Support provides 24/7 help for MyLab and Mastering products.
- Bookstore offers textbooks sales, rentals, and buyback, along with other course materials you need.
- Library, also known as the LRC is CFCC’s Library. Students are able to check out books and videos, study, perform research, and browse periodicals.
- Learning Lab offers students resources to enable them to be successful in their courses. With open computer labs at both the Wilmington and North Campuses, students can complete their work, check their campus email, and access their online courses through Blackboard. Study Skills, Resume Writing, and Cover Letter Writing Workshops are available, as well. The Learning Lab also offers students free tutoring for their courses through drop-in tutoring, small group tutoring, and Supplemental Instruction (specialized small group tutoring). Online tutoring is available for Writing, Mathematics, and Sciences. Stop by L-218 or call 910-362-7136 for more information.
- Online Learning provides hands-on how-to help for Blackboard tools, as well as an introduction to learning online for first time students.
- Testing Services manages the placement entry assessment program, administers GED testing for Continuing Education, and the Psychological Service Bureau (PSB) test for students applying for certain Health Science programs at CFCC.
- Disability Services provides accommodations for students with disabilities. Accommodations include testing, note taking, captioning, interpreters, and more.
- Career Services encourages and assists students and graduates in the continuous process of career planning, career decision-making, planning for marketability and job search.
- Career Development at CFCC assist students and alumni in transitioning from college to career by providing career readiness resources such as job searches, resume writing and interview prep.
- College Transfer Advising is a centralized resource for students looking for information about transferring.
- Counseling Services is dedicated to providing current and prospective students with academic and personal counseling.
- Registrar assists students with withdrawal and the requesting of transcripts.
- Veterans Services provides a variety of assistance for veteran students, including activating VA benefits and academic counseling.
- Minority Male Mentoring (3MI) is a Leadership Initiative Program designed to provide strategies aimed to improve the retention and transition of minority males into college level coursework.