Blackboard has an assignment tool that can be used to create graded assignments. This tool also creates a corresponding Grade Center column.
The assignment tool provides students with a link, that when clicked, allows them to attach a document and type in comments. These items will be sent to the Grade Center, where instructors will retrieve and grade them.
Grading Assignments includes:
- Access from the Needs Grading Page
- Access from the Grade Center
- About and Using the Grade Assignments Page
- How to Grade Anonymously
- Allow for Multiple Attempts
SafeAssign is a tool in Blackboard used to prevent and check for plagiarism. There are two ways to use SafeAssign:
1. Create a SafeAssignment – All student submissions are run through SafeAssign
2. Direct Submit to SafeAssign database – instructor submits an individual papers or zipped files to the database