Where do I complete a Bb Course Request or an archive of an old course??

June 13th, 2014 by Brantley McKeithan

A course request is required if you are needing a CE course created, a copy from another instructor or an archive.

Courses older than one year are archived and taken off the Blackboard server.  If you would like request an archive of your older course to use, simply state so in the Course Request Form.

Complete the Course Request Form, located at http://cfcc.edu/bbcoursereq.cgi.