The purpose of the CFCC Printing Services Department is to design, print and reproduce college-related print materials for CFCC employees. Printing Services are available at the Wilmington Campus in room S-003 of the McLeod Building and at the North Campus in room in NA-116 of the McKeithan Center. Printing Services is part of the Institutional Effectiveness Division. Staff report to the Public Information Officer.
Primary services offered include:
- Traditional photocopying: color and black and white copies
- Offset printing in two colors
- Design of brochures, flyers, catalogs, course schedules, handbooks, etc.
- Photography services
- Vinyl Banner printing up to 54” wide
- Temporary sign production in limited quantities - standard sign size is 18” x 24”
On average, Printing Services processes 600 printing requests per month. In order to serve the greatest number of people in the most efficient manner, please follow these guidelines:
- Print Request Form: All photocopy/print jobs MUST be accompanied by an approved Print Request form. These are available online or at each Printing Services location. Forms may be dropped off in person, emailed, or sent through interoffice mail. Please note that interoffice mail delivery can sometimes take two or more days.
- Printing/Photocopying Time: Please allow at least 3 working days (weekends and holidays do not count) between the time your job is received and when you need it. All jobs are completed in the order they are received.
- Emergency rush jobs can sometimes be accommodated depending on the current work-load in Printing Services. Please contact Printing Services personnel ASAP.
- Large jobs with multiple pages may take longer than the normal three day period to complete.
- Delivery/Notification of Completed Jobs: Printing Services does not normally offer delivery for routine services, however if you wish to be notified when your job is ready, please indicate on your printing request form. Deliveries of large jobs can be arranged by contacting a member of the printing staff.
- Design work/Custom artwork: Jobs that require custom artwork or graphic design will require more than the normal three working days. Please contact print staff ahead of time if you need design services. Please note that all materials must follow official graphics standards before they are published.
- Design Requirements: All promotional materials, (non-instructional materials) brochures, newsletters, flyers, etc. MUST adhere to the college’s official graphics standards. If you are unsure, please consult with Printing Services in advance. Printing Services is authorized to hold or redesign any document that does not meet the proper standards.
- Copyrighted work: Printing Services will not reproduce any copyrighted work. Please make sure you have permission to reproduce your materials before you submit a request.